"Please note field marked * is required"
Bahari Beach Hotel was founded in the year 1995 and it has been in operation since. It is located in Mombasa city facing the famous Nyali Beach front on Kenya's North Coast, off Mount Kenya Road. Bahari Beach Hotel is a private company in the hospitality business in the tourism sector. The hotel is set on a six acre prime beach plot in the residential area of new Nyali Estate. It is a three-star (***) hotel and has 100 self contained guest rooms set on ground and first floor. It has a capacity of 200 bed occupancy.
All rooms and suites have:
• Satellite TV channels • Internet plugs for email & web surfing requirements • Centrally air conditioned • Mini-bars • Hair dryer • Tea/coffee making facility • Complimentary daily mineral water • Electronic safe • Shampoo, bathing gel, soap and moisturizer.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
• Boma Kubwa Restaurant: It is the main restaurant serving wholesome varieties of coastal dishes, international cuisine and a special selection of seafood.
• Kisiwani Pizza Restaurant: It is an Italian cuisine restaurant with a rich menu to choose from. You can order your preference dish that is made to perfection. It is open for both lunch and dinner six days a week.
• Wahabaria Restaurant: It is a specialty seafood restaurant situated at the North end of the hotel's beach front. It is open both for lunch and dinner six days a week and closed on Thursday each week. It is advisable to make bookings through the reception if you are looking for a sea-food platter that fits the occasion.
• Cliff Hanger: A visit to the "Cliff Hanger" which is actually a cliff side bar will reveal stunning views of the Indian Ocean. It is an ideal place to relax while you enjoy nature. The bar offers the perfect opportunity to make new friends, watch the seas and the magical moonrise, whilst listening to the cool breeze whispering through the coconut palms.
• Mikoko Bar: This is a poolside bar with the sun deck above it. It derives it's name from Mikoko (Mangrove Posts) bordering the surrounding ground level and the sun deck. It is open from 09.30 to 23.00 hrs serving both all-inclusive and non all-inclusive beverages.
• Peponi Bar: This bar is set below Wabaharia seafood restaurant born out of the cliff development projects. It is a popular sun-downer and evening spot. It is a "drinks bar" offering full international brands and wide choice of ice cream favours, cappuccino and espresso coffee.
• Swimming pool: The hotel offers a free form swimming pool with comfortable pool beds and daily fresh towels. Children have their own dedicated pool-section to splash about. The sun-deck will offer you scenic views of the ocean while giving you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Health Club: It is a fully equipped gym with complete range of most modern equipments backed-up with Aerobics and Pilates training. Exercise equipment which include: exercise cycles, free weights, rowing machines and treadmills free of charge for hotel guests.
There is FREE ample parking for ALL hotel guests.
Other fitness activities include:
• scuba diving • beach dive • wind surfing • snorkelling safari • golf course.
• Spa: The spa facilities offer a wide spectrum of holistic wellness therapies such as hot stone massage, aqua or hydro treatment, reflexology, aroma therapy, body & face treatments, skin care therapies, aerobics, pilates at gym and salon services. Facilities feature massage & beauty rooms, jacuzzis, treatment rooms with hot showers, steam bath, sauna, restrooms and changing rooms. Get an experience of aroma smells, peaceful sounds, delightful sight, magic touch and most important a taste of professional care here.
Bahari beach hotel offers a spacious conference and meeting rooms. Our events management team is at hand to offer you the best service while organising your events.
The Business Centre offers full secretarial services, internet workstations, photocopying, printing and scanning facilities.
• cordless microphones, podium, white boards/flip charts and markers • Wi-Fi connectivity • Delegate pads, pens/pencils and 1-litre mineral water • Registration staff and conference organization support • Floral services • 24-hour generator back-up • Concierge services • ‘Meet and greet' services • A wide range of CEO suites • Extensive secure parking • Health Club and Spa for your delegates • Team-building programmes.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
• Team Building : Available are a wide selection of innovative and fun filled activities to motivate and bring your team closer.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
Beach weddings in Mombasa:The hotel offers a private beach area which is an exotic wedding location on the beach. It offers full banqueting services, marriage license and registry services, decoration & floral arrangement as well as several entertainment options to choose from. It's the perfect start to the perfect marriage where your honeymoon begins the moment you say “I do”.
Weddings & Honeymoons are special events. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, themed dinners, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
Pool and Beach: Experience the deluxe pool amenities as well as the spell-binding beach frontier.
Water Sports: Dive with "Peponi Divers" located on the premises. This is an accredited Diving Centre.
Windsurfing: Take classes if you are a beginner or if you are experienced, take out one of the Windsurfs and sail across the Indian Ocean.
Fun sailboats: Take a quick lesson and learn to maneuver one of these fun sailboats, single or double occupancy. Take the boat out sailing in front of the beach hotel
Discover Mamba Village - Nyali: It is the largest crocodile farm in Africa. It is home to more than 10,000 crocodiles.
Mombasa town - is known for its African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool. If you are looking for clothing and electronics, Mombasa boasts a number of excellent, modern shopping centres, malls, supermarkets and department stores such as: Nakumatt supermarkets, Tuskys, Naivas and Uchumi supermarkets among many more. Excellent eateries such as KFC, Galitos, Tenessee chicken, Chinese and Indian restaurants are plenty within the many shopping malls around the city.
Family day trips/excursions - to keep families entertained you can take day trips to: • Shimba Hills game Park • Haller Nature Park • visits to snake farms and ‘Wild Waters' water park • visit ‘Ngomongo' Cultural Village, Mombasa Marine Park, Gedi Ruins, 17th century Portuguese fort Jesus and Mombasa Old Town • Art gallery shopping within Mombasa • Marine Park Excursions.
Additional activities include: • Kenyan tribal dance shows • acrobats • cabaret • fashion shows.
Check-in : 24 hrs Check-out : 24 hrs
Cancellation / Prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
About the property:
o Private wedding venue o Peponi divers.
Things to do: o scuba diving o beach dive o wind surfing o snorkelling safari o an 18-hole golf course.
Airport transfers from Moi International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.