"Please note field marked * is required"
Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa Kenya provides a dream escape to the travellers seeking tropical beach holidays along with spectacular view of the Kenya’s wildlife. The resort spreads across 35 acres of Diani beach offering 143 aesthetically pleasing rooms and suites. They comprise the following categories:
• Standard garden & sea facing rooms: They encompass an area of 36 sq. metres which include a verandah/sit-out terrace. The centrally air conditioned rooms contain mini-bars, hair dryers, tea/coffee making facility, complimentary daily mineral water, electronic safe, shampoo, bathing gel, soap and moisturizer.
• Deluxe rooms: They occupy a total area of 44 sq. metres with additional amenities including bathrobes, slippers, extra lounge area and Jacuzzi in the bathroom.
• Junior suites: They occupy a total area of 86.93 sq. metres. They have an open plan lounge, dining area, large bedroom and the bathroom has a Jacuzzi. They have very tastefully done decor that enhances the beauty of the room.
• Penthouse suites: They occupy a total area of 198.73 sq. metres. They have own private verandah, fine interiors, jacuzzi, open plan lounge seating area, private dining room and spacious bedroom.
• Presidential suites: They occupy a total area of 228.61 sq. metres. They have a dedicated butler service, walk-in closet, Jacuzzi in the bathroom, own private veranda and overlooks the beautiful Indian Ocean.
All rooms and suites have:
• Satellite TV channels • Internet plugs for email & web surfing requirements • Centrally air conditioned • Mini-bars • Hair dryer • Tea/coffee making facility • Complimentary daily mineral water • Electronic safe • Shampoo, bathing gel, soap and moisturizer.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
• Coral Rock café: It is situated at the lobby level. It is an all day dining restaurant offering a range of international cuisine with a buffet and live cooking. You van have breakfast, lunch and dinner here. It opens from 0700hrs – 2200hrs. • Day time dress code - Casual • Evening dress code - Smart casual.
• Sake Oriental restaurant: It is a signature Pan-Asian restaurant that specializes in Japanese, Oriental, Tepenyaki and Indian food delicacy. It has wide a’lacarte menu. It opens from 1900hrs – 2200hrs (Monday Closed). • Evening dress code - Casual elegant • Table reservations advisable for dinner.
• Fins Seafood Grill: It is a beach front restaurant and over looking to the Indian ocean. It offers seafood a’lacarte mediterranean menu. This is an ideal venue for a romantic candle light dinner. It opens from 1100hrs – 1800hrs. • Day time dress code: Casual
• Fisherman’s Dhow: It is a heavenly hideaway for romantic meals in a Dhow restaurant.
• Sunday Barbeque: Enjoy sumptuous food! live music! and great ambience. It has a perfect setting on the beach front!!! It is open 1200 hrs to 1530 hrs.
• Dunes’s Night Spot and Bar: It is adjacent to the Fins Seafood & Grill offering live music and dancing all night long.
• Zebra Square Bar & Piano Lounge: It offers comfortable seats. It is ideal for drinks and exotic cocktails. For a quieter atmosphere and more reflective moments, the piano lounge provides a cigar and liqueurs corner.
• 360 bar: At the 'cocktail and shisha lounge' relax with single malt or cognac after dinner. It has great views of the Indian Ocean. It is open 1500hrs – Midnight.
• Pool bar: It specializes in cocktails and romantic light meals. It opens from 1000hrs – 1800hrs.
• Sins Zuri: This is the Night Club for live music and dancing.
• Swimming pools: The hotel offers 2 fresh-water free form swimming pools with comfortable pool beds and daily fresh towels. Children have their own dedicated pool to splash about. The sun-deck will offer you scenic views of the ocean while giving you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Health Club: It is a fully equipped gym with complete range of most modern equipments backed-up with Aerobics and Pilates training. Exercise equipment which include: exercise cycles, free weights, rowing machines and treadmills free of charge for hotel guests.
There is FREE ample parking for ALL hotel guests.
• Coco Jumbo kids club: This exclusive area for children is the perfect place to enjoy & have fun in a safe environment. Facilities such as a video play station, table tennis and pool table are available. A crèche and babysitting facilities are available on request.
• Animation activities: includes lawn tennis, snooker, table tennis, French bowls, gymnastics and archery.
• Water Sports: These are available ranging from diving to deep sea fishing.
Other activities include:
• scuba diving • beach dive • wind surfing • Robinson crusoe trip • snorkelling safari • an 18-hole golf course that is situated just 500 metres away.
• Maya Spa: The spa facilities offer a wide spectrum of holistic wellness therapies such as hot stone massage, aqua or hydro treatment, reflexology, aroma therapy, body & face treatments, skin care therapies, aerobics, pilates at gym and salon services. Facilities feature massage & beauty rooms, jacuzzis, treatment rooms with hot showers, steam bath, sauna, restrooms and changing rooms. Maya spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Mombasa. It won the Amarula Best Retreats in Africa in 2008 and Leading Spa Resort in Africa by the "World Travel Awards” in 2015. Get an experience of aroma smells, peaceful sounds, delightful sight, magic touch and most important a taste of professional care at Diani reef beach resort & spa.
Diani reef beach resort & spa offers a spacious conference room with an area of 160 sq. metres capable of seating a total of 120 delegates in theatre style. The Pearl boardroom has an area of 44.5 sq. metres and rental offices have an area of 15.9 sq. metres.
Beach Conference: The resort is adept in the art of organizing an exclusive beach conference.
The Business Centre offers full secretarial services, internet workstations, photocopying, printing and scanning facilities.
• cordless microphones, podium, white boards/flip charts and markers • Wi-Fi connectivity • Delegate pads, pens/pencils and 1-litre mineral water • Registration staff and conference organization support • Floral services • 24-hour generator back-up • Concierge services • ‘Meet and greet' services • A wide range of CEO suites • Extensive secure parking • Health Club and Spa for your delegates • Team-building programmes.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
• Team Building : Available are a wide selection of innovative and fun filled activities to motivate and bring your team closer.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
Beach weddings in Mombasa:The resort boasts 380 metres of private beach area which is an exotic wedding location on the beach. The resort offers full banqueting services, marriage license and registry services, decoration & floral arrangement as well as several entertainment options to choose from. It's the perfect start to the perfect marriage where your honeymoon begins the moment you say “I do”.
Weddings & Honeymoons are special events. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, themed dinners, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
Windsurfing: Take classes if you are a beginner or if you are experienced, take out one of the Windsurfs and sail across the Indian Ocean.
Fun sailboats: Take a quick lesson and learn to maneuver one of these fun sailboats, single or double occupancy. Take the boat out sailing in front of the beach resort
Kitesurfing: Prosurf extreme is among the first to bring a Kitesurfing school to the beautiful shores of Kenya, and is perfectly located by being on the whitest, widest stretch of beach on the North Coast and still close to all the action in Mombasa with easy access to the Safari circuit.
Cinema: The resort's mini movie theatre, adjacent to the Coco Jumbo kids club features two kids and one adult movie daily.
Shopping Arcade: It is one of its kind along the Diani Beach Road.
Discover Mamba Village - Nyali: It is the largest crocodile farm in Africa. It is home to more than 10,000 crocodiles.
Mombasa town - is known for its African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool. If you are looking for clothing and electronics, Mombasa boasts a number of excellent, modern shopping centres, malls, supermarkets and department stores such as: Nakumatt supermarkets, Tuskys, Naivas and Uchumi supermarkets among many more. Excellent eateries such as KFC, Galitos, Tenessee chicken, Chinese and Indian restaurants are plenty within the many shopping malls around the city.
Family day trips/excursions - to keep families entertained you can take day trips to: • Shimba Hills game Park • Haller Nature Park • visits to snake farms and ‘Wild Waters' water park • visit ‘Ngomongo' Cultural Village, Mombasa Marine Park, Gedi Ruins, 17th century Portuguese fort Jesus and Mombasa Old Town • Art gallery shopping within Mombasa • Marine Park Excursions.
Additional activities include: • Kenyan tribal dance shows • synthesizer duos • solo pianist • pole shows • acrobats • cabaret • fashion shows.
Check-in : 24 hrs Check-out : 24 hrs
Cancellation / Prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
About the property:
o Private wedding venue o Maya spa health & wellness centre.
Things to do: o scuba diving o beach dive o wind surfing o Robinson Crusoe trip o snorkelling safari o an 18-hole golf course.
Airport transfers from Moi International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.