"Please note field marked * is required"
The Norfolk Hotel:
The Norfolk has been refurbished to give it a modern touch while preserving its traditional charm. It offers 170 guest rooms and suites in the following categories:
• 37 Fairmont Rooms
• 109 Deluxe Rooms
• 10 Junior Suites
• 2 Karura Suites
• 8 1937 Suites
• 4 Signature Suites
Guest room amenities and features include: • Air conditioning • Color satellite TV • Telephone (direct dial) • Internet • 220v electrical sockets (adapters available) • En suite bathroom, with separate shower,marble vanity, hair dryer, electric razor • Safety-deposit box • Minibar • Backup generator (ensuring 24-hour electricity) • Electrical mosquito repellent.
Guest room facilities and services: • Airport transfer services • Newspaper delivery • Butler service • Same-day laundry and dry cleaning • Complimentary shoeshine.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
Norfolk offers fabulous dinner settings and extensive in-room dining menus to fit every mood.
- Lord Delamere Terrace: One of Kenya’s most fabled locations, this cosmopolitan, open-air café offers simple, classic cuisine— from continental to Italian to Asian—and signature cocktails.
- Tatu: A contemporary American steakhouse featuring dry-aged premium Kenyan Angus beef cooked over sustainable wood, as well as a variety of coastal seafood and the finest Kenyan produce.
- Cin Cin: A wine bar with a unique blend of contemporary design and timeless elegance, overlooking a beautiful courtyard. The impressive selection showcases labels from around the world. A cutting-edge menu of delicacies complements the extensive collection.
- The Tea Room: With the charm of an old colonial hotel, it graciously welcomes guests to the incredible teas and coffees of Kenya.
- The Pool Bar: Enjoy beverage service, as well as light snacks and outdoor lunches.
- In-room dining: An interesting array of regional and international cuisine, available 24 hours a day, in the privacy of your own room.
Swimming pool – The outdoor pool with sun-deck and café services will offer you hours of sunbathing.
Health Club - The health club is located above the poolside restaurant with trained professionals staff at the facility. Services include aerobics classes, one-on-one training and registered massages.
Fitness Centre - The fitness centre offers state-of-the-art equipment including free weights along with treadmills, lifecycles and nautilus machines.
Golf – Guests can play golf at Royal Nairobi Golf Course and the Railway Golf Course.
Other activities include:
- Walking to explore the city centre.
Spa – Separate facilities for men and women include changing rooms with showers, steam bath, sauna, restrooms and treatment rooms. Towels are provided here, along with mattresses for the sun beds. An attendant oversee the pool from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Meeting room facilities:
The Norfolk is an ideal place for meetings with its Tropical lush green gardens. The hotel can accommodate 200 delegates in 8 distinctive meeting and events venues as shown in the chart here below:
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your wedding reception.)
Nairobi - is known as one of the best place in East Africa for buying African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool. The Maasai Market is opened during different days at different venues.
If you’re looking for just about anything else, from clothing to electronics, Nairobi also boasts a number of excellent, modern shopping centres, malls, supermarkets and department stores which include: Nakumatt supermarkets, Tuskys, Naivas, Uchumi and Chandarana supermarkets among many more.
Family day trips - to keep families entertained you can take day trips to the Nairobi National Park, a visit to the Karen Blixen Museum, an afternoon at the Giraffe Centre, a visit to the Daphne Sheldrick Animal Orphanage, shopping excursions and Kazuri Beads to purchase beads and pottery.
• Nairobi National Park – 10 Kms from the City Center
• Animal Orphanage – 10 Kms from the City Center
• Karen Blixen Museum – 15 Kms from the City Center
• Nairobi National Museum – Just around the corner and within 10 minutes walk
• Bomas of Kenya – 13 Kms from the City Center
• Giraffe Centre – 12 Kms from the City Center
• Elephant Sanctuary – 15 Kms from the City Center
Check-in : 24 hrs Check-out : 24 hrs
Cancellation / Prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at The Stanley.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies and accommodation discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
Guest Services include:
• Babysitting / Children's Programs
• Bell Staff
• Check-In / Check-Out
• Complimentary Shuttle Service
• Currency Exchange
• Laundry Services
• Safety Deposit Boxes
• Shops and Services in Hotel.
Airport transfers from Jomo Kenyatta International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.