"Please note field marked * is required"
Kenya Bay Beach Hotel:
offers 106 guest rooms set among tropical gardens of bougainvillea and frangipani. They comprise • 60 Superior Rooms and • 46 Deluxe Rooms.
Rooms and suites offer: • All rooms are air-conditioned • All rooms have balconies • Private attached bathrooms with a large shower - (some rooms have bathtubs) • All Rooms are equipped with Televisions • All Rooms are equiped with Electronic Safe Boxes • All Bathrooms are equiped with Hair Dryers • voltage is 220/240 volts. • Room service and wake up service.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
o Frangipani Bar
o Jacaranda Bar
o Acacia Bar.
o Acacia Restaurant - Main dining Room o Theme nights including African Buffet Nights o Frangipani Restaurant.
• Pool dining: The outdoor pool dining offers great views of the Indian Ocean. You can enjoy light meals here. The pool area can also cater for all types of events such as wedding reception, birthday parties and christmas parties.
• Children's meals: They can be prepared early. Baby-friendly food and high-chairs can be provided. Early children's meals are available.
• Breakfast on the beach: A dedicated steward will serve fresh orange juice and sparkling wine, followed by a choice from full English breakfast.
• Disco, Acrobats, live bands and Traditional Masaai dances at the Jacaranda Bar - from 9.30pm onwards • Discover the Nomad Casuarina club in dreamy little Mtwapa town along the Mtwapa creek. Mtwapa is also home to the Aquamarine seafood restaurant and Dhow • Ilcovo Restaurant and Club is located right next door - Ilcovo is home of the great italian traditional oven baked pizza. • Pirates Nightclub and Restaurant is also located a short disctance from the hotel.
• Swimming pool
It is lagoon-style swimming pool with comfortable pool beds and daily fresh towels. The sun-deck will offer you scenic views of the ocean while giving you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Water sports: o Water polo and aqua gym o Scuba diving and deep sea fishing available o Water Jet ski's available on hire at Yul's Aquadrome - located very close to the hotel - short walking distance.
• Health Club - It offers a state-of-the-art exercise equipment which include: exercise cycles, free weights, rowing machines and treadmills, free of charge for hotel guests. There is an instructor on duty all the time to assist.
- YULS restaurant and Water Sports Aquadrome is also located next door.
- A short ride away lies the Nyali Golf and Country Club.
There is FREE ample parking for ALL hotel guests.
Other activities include:
• Ping pong • Camelback riding • Tennis • Squash • Bicycle rentals • Speed boating • Fishing • Jet Skiing • Shrimp Boat excursion • Boat docking.
• Spa: The spa facilities feature treatment rooms with hot showers, steam bath, sauna, restrooms, changing rooms and treatment rooms. They are designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Mombasa.
Conference facilities are for small to mid sized companies and can accommodate approximately 60 people. The facilities are complete with conference rooms, private meeting room, toilets and waiter service from the frangipani and acacia bars and restaurants.
Features: • capacity 80 people in main conference room • private meeting room for 20 people • Fully air-conditioned • Toilets located conveniently adjacent to conference room.
Conference room: o capacity 60 people in main conference room o private meeting room for 20 people o Toilets located conveniently adjacent to conference room o Bar & Dining facilities located adjacent to the conference room.
Our events management team will provide advice and helpful tips so your conference stays on budget and appropriate for your group given the size. As is with any of our services, we work with you on every detail in planning your conference from logistics to travel.
• PA system, table microphones, cordless microphones, TV/Video/DVD, LCD projector/screen, podium, white boards/flip charts and markers
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Delegate pads, pens/pencils and 1-litre mineral water
• Modern, modular events furniture, which can be tailored to your specifications
• Business support (secretarial services, photo-copying, Wi-Fi and a full range of global communications)
• Registration staff and conference organization support
• Floral services
• 24-hour generator back-up
• Travel desk for onward bookings or local safaris
• Concierge services
• ‘Meet and greet' services
• A wide range of CEO suites
• Extensive secure parking
• Health Club and Spa for your delegates
• Team-building programmes.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
Weddings in paradise: Two nights FREE honeymoon suite for the couple holding their wedding at Kenya Bay Beach Hotel. Kenya Bay Beach Hotel is the perfect location for an African wedding with superb Kenya buffet. Wedding ceremonies will be held at carefully selected sites decorated with palms and flowers, sounds and colors that will make your wedding an unforgettable experience.
Weddings & Honeymoons are special Events. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, themed dinners, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
Discover Mamba Village - Nyali: It is the largest crocodile farm in Africa. It is home to more than 10,000 crocodiles.
Windsurfing: Take classes if you are a beginner or if you are experienced, take out one of the Windsurfs and sail across the Indian Ocean.
Fun sailboats: Take a quick lesson and learn to maneuver one of these fun sailboats, single or double occupancy. Take the boat out sailing in front of the beach resort
Mombasa town - is known for its African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool. If you are looking for clothing and electronics, Mombasa boasts a number of excellent, modern shopping centres, malls, supermarkets and department stores such as: Nakumatt supermarkets, Tuskys, Naivas and Uchumi supermarkets among many more. Excellent eateries such as KFC, Galitos, Tenessee chicken, Chinese and Indian restaurants are plenty within the many shopping malls around the city.
Family day trips/excursions - to keep families entertained you can take day trips to: • Haller Nature Park • visits to snake farms and ‘Wild Waters' water park • visit ‘Ngomongo' Cultural Village, Mombasa Marine Park, Shimba Hills National Park, Gedi Ruins, 17th century Portuguese fort Jesus and Mombasa Old Town • Art gallery shopping within Mombasa • Marine Park Excursions.
Check-in : 24 hrs Check-out : 24 hrs
Cancellation / Prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
About the property:
o Beach wedding facilities.
Things to do: o Swimming pool o Restaurants o Bar/Lounge o Spa o Tennis Court.
Airport transfers from Moi International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.