"Please note field marked * is required"
Fairview Hotel - Nairobi:
Offers 127 rooms in the following categories: deluxe suite, deluxe king room, junior suite, deluxe single room, economy twin room, deluxe double room, executive suite and large twin room.
Room features include: bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. At Fairview Hotel you will find free WiFi throughout the property.
• Home comforts: Coffee/tea maker • Iron/ironing board • Freshen up: Private bathroom • Hair dryer (on request) • Be entertained TV • Satellite TV channels • Stay connected Desk • Free WiFi • Food and drink Refrigerator • Microwave • Kitchen • Stovetop • Cookware, dishware, and utensils • More: In-room safe.
The property also features luxurious apartments with safes, coffee/tea makers, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, televisions equipped with satellite channels, kitchens with cooker, microwaves, refrigerators and cookware/dishes/utensils for your maximum homely comfort.
Amenities include: • safe • climate control • voice mail • iron/ironing boards • 24Hr Security • Work desk • most affordable price.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
The hotel features: 4 restaurants.
They offer popular multi-cuisine main dishes and light meals. You can also enjoy the very best Kenyan tea and coffee with an assortment of in-house baked cakes and sandwiches at the poolside. You can have a glass of refreshing beer or wine or some whisky in these restaurants. • Pool-side dining: It serves light meals, coffee and tea.
• Garden dining: It is an ideal place to relax outdoors. It serves light meals, coffee and tea.
• Sundowner bar and • Wine bar: Guests can settle down to the finest collection of wines and spirits. You can also enjoy a local beer here. It is the perfect place to relax after a long day while watching football on the big screen.
• Swimming pool - The outdoor swimming pool surrounded by landscaped green lawns is ideal for a refreshing swim. The swimming pool and sun-deck with cafeteria services will offer you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Gym - Tone your muscles at the Gym. It offers you state-of-the-art equipment including weights along with treadmills and lifecycles.
There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
• Golf - Guests can play golf at Royal Nairobi Golf Course and the Railway Golf Course.
Other activities include:
- Walking around the hotel grounds for exercise and leisure.
- Lawn & table tennis.
Spa & massage parlour: The spa & massage parlour facilities include steam bath, sauna, restrooms and treatment rooms. Treatments include therapeutic massage, aromatherapy, reflexology and beauty treatments such as pedicure and manicure. The spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Nairobi.
Business & Conferencing:
Nairobi Fairview Hotel offers state-of-the-art meeting and conference rooms able to host a maximum of 240 guests: 120 in Aquarist and another 120 in Kijiji A & B. Nairobi Fairview Hotel also hosts other important events in your life such as banquets, receptions & weddings. The fully equipped meeting and conference rooms, are perfectly designed to meet different requirements.
• Fairview Hotel Majani: Has a capacity of 14.
• Fairview Hotel Executive Boardroom: Has a capacity of 26.
Conferencing includes: • Audio-visual equipment and secretarial assistance available • Photocopying, fax, telephone, and stationery offered • Personalised conference coordinator • Business centre and WI-FI.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
Weddings are special and we ensure that on the big day. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...)
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
Nairobi - is known as one of the best place in East Africa for buying African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool. The Maasai Market is opened during different days at different venues.
If you are looking for just about anything else, from clothing to electronics, Nairobi also boasts a number of excellent, modern shopping centres, malls, supermarkets and department stores which include: Nakumatt supermarkets, Tuskys, Naivas, Uchumi and Chandarana supermarkets among many more.
Family day trips/excursions - to keep families entertained you can take day trips to the Nairobi National Park, a visit to the Karen Blixen Museum, an afternoon at the Giraffe Centre, a visit to the Daphne Sheldrick Animal Orphanage, shopping excursions and Kazuri Beads to purchase beads and pottery.
Attractions in the area include:
• Nairobi National Park – 10 Kms from the City Center
• Animal Orphanage – 10 Kms from the City Center
• Karen Blixen Museum – 15 Kms from the City Center
• Nairobi National Museum – Just around the corner and within 10 minutes walk
• Bomas of Kenya – 13 Kms from the City Center
• Giraffe Centre – 12 Kms from the City Center
• Elephant Sanctuary – 15 Kms from the City Center.
Cancellation / Prepayment:
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
• All children are welcome.
• All children under 2 years are charged USD 30 per night in a crib.
• All children under 12 years are charged USD 70 per night for extra beds.
• Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 150 per night for extra beds.
• The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
• Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
• Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
• Pets are not allowed.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
Airport transfers from Jomo Kenyatta International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.