"Please note field marked * is required"
Nyali International Beach Hotel and Spa, Mombasa Kenya is a legendary and lavish international beach hotel & spa. It is an icon with a unique history dating back to the colonial times with its timeless grandeur. The hotel offers 173 guest rooms ranging from presidential suites, junior suites, luxury villas, premium (sea view rooms) and standard (garden view rooms) as perfect accommodation for your holiday and business trip. Villas and suites comprise the following:
For the discerning traveller, and providing a sense of a private hideaway nestled amidst lush tropical botanical gardens, these luxury 2 and 3 bedroom villas are generously appointed and beautifully furnished, offering the ultimate accommodation experience. All villas are fully equipped with modern amenities.
Total number of rooms of this type are 3 each with 3 bedrooms and one room convertible into living room if required.
Located in the Palm Wing they have breathtaking views of the ocean from the private balconies. The 2 bedroom suites offer exclusive and premium class accommodation with a full array of modern amenities. The suites are exquisitely furnished, handsomely decorated and luxuriously appointed and include king size beds, a spacious living room, dining room and a jacuzzi.
Total number of rooms of this type are 3.
All rooms and suites have:
• Ultra-modern amenities • Spacious balconies with views of the ocean, or views of the garden • King size beds • Free high speed WIFI internet • Spacious bathrooms • Flat screen TV's with a wide range of local and international channels • Air conditioning • Room service available • Complimentary tea and coffee facilities • Complimentary hair dryer • Intercom with direct dialing • Complimentary safety deposit box.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
• Mvita Grill: Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime dining experience at the beachfront grill that offers the very best of seafood in a splendid setting. Listen to the evergreen Ed Silveira Trio for entertainment and total relaxation.
• Aqua Bar & Restaurant: Under the dark island sky filled with hundreds of shimmering stars, take your seat and prepare for a new taste sensation as you try Kenyan and international specialties that will have your mouth watering.
• Sails: Right in the middle of the hotel this multilevel white-wood restaurant is reminiscent of old victorian houses with its open air terrace and an open view of the lush well manicured gardens. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the day.
• Fountain Lounge: Satiate your appetite for a quick snack or coffee as you marvel at the impressive sight of the terrace pool and sea front surrounded by swaying palm fronds. The Fountain lounge serves comfort food throughout.
• Sheesh Mahal: Sheesh Mahal has established a leading position in Mombasa as the only authentic Indian subcontinent cuisine. It is the place to be if you love hot peppered foods. Sheesh Mahal provides a unique experience and traditional food culture.
• Room Service: Treat yourself to "Destination Dinning" or "in-room dining" service. Whether it's a late-night snack, a red eye early breakfast, or one of in-room dinning signature dishes, you will always get the right service. You could also plan a surprise romantic breakfast-in-bed for your spouse/wife/partner.
• Pizza Place: Enjoy meat and vegetable pizza here. The pizza place is located on podium level of the Nyali International Beach Hotel making it lavish yet inviting venue.
Guests who come here never shy about ordering what they want, as much as they want, when they want from the five exceptional restaurants and five congenial bars, each with its own sense of mood & menu.
Aqua Bar: Enjoy the dark island sky shimmering stars as you prepare to sample Kenyan and International specialties served in this restaurant with a glass of great wine.
Harry's Bar: Relax in the inviting soft lighting and traditional decor of the hotel's English Pub named after the founding owner Harry Noon. Harry’s bar offer you the best of world finest whiskies and cognacs.
Pool Bar: Set beside the main pool overlooking the ocean over the palm frods is this nest bar offering the best cocktails mixes all day.
• Swimming pool: The hotel offers a large fresh water swimming pool with comfortable pool beds and daily fresh towels. The sun-deck will offer you scenic views of the ocean while giving you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Water sports:
o Water polo and aqua gym o Scuba diving and deep sea fishing available o Water Jet ski's are available on hire.
• Health Club: It offers a state-of-the-art exercise equipment which include: exercise cycles, free weights, rowing machines and treadmills free of charge for hotel guests. There is an instructor on duty all the time to assist.
There is FREE ample parking for ALL hotel guests.
Other activities include:
• ping pong • water volley ball • darts • table tennis • lawn tennis courts • beach volley ball • 18 hole golf course at Nyali golf Club.
• Rejuve Spa: Providing a combination of international and Indian ayurvedic treatments, the rejuve spa at Nyali International beach hotel & spa is the latest introduction at the hotel and the first of its kind at the coast. The spa has 3 rooms, for couples, single and an ayurveda room. The therapists from India are highly qualified and experienced. The product range is organic and 100% natural. VISIT the REJUVE SPA and experience a truly magical environment that shall take you into a realm of fantasy.
The hotel offers over 3,534 square meters of modern meeting space, from opulent Conference centres and magnificent halls to intimate boardrooms. Inspire your conference guests with stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
• Bahari Conference Centre: This fully air-conditioned conference centre is the biggest of its kind along the north coast.
• Pwani Conference Centre: It is a spacious fully air conditioned conference room.
• Malaika Conference Room: It is a 21m x 8.7m air-conditioned conference room and banquet suite.
• Nyali Boardroom: It is a spacious fully air conditioned meeting room.
• Karibu room: It is a spacious fully air conditioned meeting room.
• cordless microphones, podium, white boards/flip charts and markers • Wi-Fi connectivity • Delegate pads, pens/pencils and 1-litre mineral water • Registration staff and conference organization support • Floral services • 24-hour generator back-up • Concierge services • ‘Meet and greet' services • A wide range of CEO suites • Extensive secure parking • Health Club and Spa for your delegates • Team-building programmes.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
Beach weddings in Mombasa: If you dream of getting married on the coast of Mombasa with its white-sand beaches and turquoise seas, a wedding in Kenya is truly romantic. The Hotel offers full banqueting services, marriage license and registry services, decoration & floral arrangement as well as several entertainment options to choose from. It's the perfect start to the perfect marriage where your honeymoon begins the moment you say “I do”.
Weddings & Honeymoons are special events. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, themed dinners, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
Fishing: Guests have the chance to catch their own meal from the abundant waters of the creek. Hotel chefs will be more than happy to prepare the fish to your liking.
Discover Mamba Village - Nyali: It is the largest crocodile farm in Africa. It is home to more than 10,000 crocodiles.
Windsurfing: Take classes if you are a beginner or if you are experienced, take out one of the Windsurfs and sail across the Indian Ocean.
Fun sailboats: Take a quick lesson and learn to maneuver one of these fun sailboats, single or double occupancy. Take the boat out sailing in front of the beach resort
Mombasa town - is known for its African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool. If you are looking for clothing and electronics, Mombasa boasts a number of excellent, modern shopping centres, malls, supermarkets and department stores such as: Nakumatt supermarkets, Tuskys, Naivas and Uchumi supermarkets among many more. Excellent eateries such as KFC, Galitos, Tenessee chicken, Chinese and Indian restaurants are plenty within the many shopping malls around the city.
Family day trips/excursions - to keep families entertained you can take day trips to: • Haller Nature Park • visits to snake farms and ‘Wild Waters' water park • visit ‘Ngomongo' Cultural Village, Mombasa Marine Park, Shimba Hills National Park, Gedi Ruins, 17th century Portuguese fort Jesus and Mombasa Old Town • Art gallery shopping within Mombasa • Marine Park Excursions.
Check-in : 24 hrs Check-out : 24 hrs
Cancellation / Prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
About the property:
o 5 Restaurants and 4 Bars
o Two and Three Bedroom Luxury villas
Things to do: o Two swimming pools, kids pool and jacuzzi o Daily Animation Programs o Motorized and Non-Motorized Water Sports o Spa o tennis court.
Airport transfers from Moi International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.