"Please note field marked * is required"
• Ole-Sereni Hotel - Nairobi: is a luxury 4 star hotel. It offers over 132 guest rooms which are spacious and welcoming. You can choose from the following categories depending on your needs and budget:
- Superior rooms: Ole-Sereni’s 58 Superior Rooms boast a beautiful design, with an African feel complemented by stunning dark wood accents and all the modern amenities you’d expect from a world-class hotel. They offer a serene base for your explorations of Nairobi.
- Deluxe rooms: Available are 48 Deluxe Rooms, which feature inviting warm colours and a modern, uncluttered feel. Facilities include: coffee and tea making facilities, complimentary mineral water, free Wifi among others.
- Club rooms: On offer are 26 Club Rooms. These are more spacious hotel rooms, where accommodation comes with private French balconies and offering incredible views of the surrounding area. These rooms have King Size comfortable bed and a large double sink bathrooms.
- Suites: These are spacious and impeccably decorated to offer luxury. They are located on the top floor. They offer scenic views of the larger Nairobi surrounding which includes the National park.
Amenities include: • Private shower • Individual air conditioning control • Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities • IP phone • Safe deposit box • Laundry services • Iron and ironing board available upon request • Babysitting services • 24hrs Room Service • Concierge • Storage room • Daily Newspaper
Beds: Guests of the hotel may request a crib/cot (infant beds) for FREE!.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
Ole-Sereni offers four dining options that capitalise on the unique location of the hotel along the Nairobi national park. Enjoy fresh seafood flown in from Kenya’s coast or hand-picked aged steaks; specialty sandwiches or a range of international cuisines – all with breathtaking views and that signature Kenyan hospitality.
• Eagle’s The steakhouse: It is one of Nairobi’s most exclusive restaurants which is a favourite amongst locals and repeat travellers alike. It features aged steaks for those who love red and white meat.
• Waterhole snack bar: It is located along the first-floor veranda. It offers great views of the national park. Waterhole Snack Bar is a beautiful spot to enjoy a light meals and snacks.
• The Big Five restaurant: It is located on the first floor. The restaurant boasts a 300-foot veranda where you can enjoy al fresco delicious dishes.
• Outdoor catering: Ole-Sereni’s outdoor catering is sure to add a special touch to every event be it a wedding, christening, initiation, birthday, anniversary etc. Our outdoor catering facilities and staff offer incredible luxury service and hospitality wherever you need them.
• Ole pizza: Come and enjoy the best wood fired oven pizzas at the new Ole Pizza rendezvous.
• Bush Barbeque: Enjoy Bush Barbeque offers every first Saturday of each month. Our close proximity to nairobi national game park will give you the opportunity to dine in the bush. The experience is incredible.
• Ngong Pool bar: It is located at the pool. The Pool Bar is the perfect spot for whiling away the afternoon while sipping a cocktail, glass of wine or bottle of beer. Enjoy a sundowner here.
• Swimming pool - The swimming pool offers you hours of sunbathing pleasure. You can enjoy a sundowner cocktail, glass of wine or beer at the pool bar. It is one of the hotel’s best spots for lounging.
• Gym - Tone your muscles at the Gym. It offers you state-of-the-art equipment including weights along with treadmills and lifecycles. The gymnasium offers aerobics and yoga classes as well.
There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
• Golf - Guests can play golf at Royal Nairobi Golf Course and the Railway Golf Course.
Other activities include:
- Lawn tennis
- Table tennis.
Duma Salon and Spa: It offers an exclusive treatment environment to suit busy professionals or leisurely guests. Services include massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. The spa facilities include a steam bath and a sauna. The spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Nairobi.
Business & Conferencing:
Ole-Sereni is perfectly convenient location for travel to both the airport and to Nairobi’s Central Business District (CBD). It is the ideal location to host your meetings and conferences while in Nairobi. The hotel's meeting rooms are all equipped with audiovisual equipment and high-speed internet. The hotel offers airport transfer and taxi services. The conferencing facilities are perfectly designed to meet different meetings requirements.
Conferencing includes: • Conference Room • Writing pads, Pens • 2 Bottles of Water (500 ml each) & Mints • LCD Projector, Screen • LCD/DVD • Flip chart, Marker pen • WiFi • Photocopying, fax, telephone, and stationery offered • Personalised conference coordinator • Free Parking • Airport Pickup • Car Hire.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
Weddings are special. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...)
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
Nairobi - is known as one of the best place in East Africa for buying African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool. The Maasai Market is opened during different days at different venues.
If you are looking for just about anything else, from clothing to electronics, Nairobi also boasts a number of excellent, modern shopping centres, malls, supermarkets and department stores which include: Nakumatt supermarkets, Tuskys, Naivas, Uchumi and Chandarana supermarkets among many more.
Family day trips/excursions - to keep families entertained you can take day trips to the Nairobi National Park, a visit to the Karen Blixen Museum, an afternoon at the Giraffe Centre, a visit to the Daphne Sheldrick Animal Orphanage, shopping excursions and Kazuri Beads to purchase beads and pottery.
Attractions in the area include:
• Nairobi National Park - 10 Kms from the City Center
• Animal Orphanage - 10 Kms from the City Center
• Karen Blixen Museum - 15 Kms from the City Center
• Nairobi National Museum - Just around the corner and within 10 minutes walk
• Bomas of Kenya - 13 Kms from the City Center
• Giraffe Centre - 12 Kms from the City Center
• Elephant Sanctuary - 15 Kms from the City Center.
Cancellation / Prepayment:
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
• 24hr Electricity.
• Guarded Complex.
• Security Guard.
Airport transfers from Jomo Kenyatta International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.