"Please note field marked * is required"
Voyager Beach Resort:
The Voyager’s Cabins are built with private balconies fitted with glass floor to ceiling sliding doors. On offer are 236 spacious cabins.
Room types include:
• 44 standard garden-view cabins • 46 garden-view plus cabins • 52 superior garden-view cabins • 77 superior sea-view cabins • 9 deluxe sea-view cabins • 3 garden suites • 5 sea-view junior suites
All rooms have: Mini-bar, kettle for hot beverages, hair dryer, flat screen TV (except for garden view cabins), telephone, safety deposit box, mosquito nets, remote controlled air-conditioning and smart-key entrance.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
There are four food outlets:
1. Mashua: The Mashua serves a variety of cuisine, buffet type, at the following times: Breakfast 0700 – 1000 hrs; Lunch 1230 – 1430 hrs; Dinner 1900 – 2130 hrs.
2. Smugglers cove: This gourmet restaurant specialising in seafood is open daily from 1930hrs to 2200 hrs. All – Inclusive and Full Board guests qualify for a 50 percent discount, while Half Boarders get 25 percent off the food menu prices.
3. Minestrone: This Italian specialty restaurant offers alternative table d’hote dining to guests at no additional cost.
4. Kaskazi snack bar: The Kaskazi is open every day from 1000hrs to 1800 hrs, offering snacks meals to the guests.
• Children's meals: They are generous buffet-styled. Baby-friendly food and high-chairs can be provided. Early children's meals are available from 12 noon and 6.30 pm.
• Breakfast on the beach: A dedicated steward will serve fresh orange juice and sparkling wine, followed by a choice from full English breakfast. - A 20% discount is extended to full board bookings on all three meals with a choice of dinner at Minestrone (Italian restaurant) or Smugglers Cove (A la carte sea-food restaurant)
- Snacks (Service starts form 10.00 am to 6.00 pm).
• Pool bar: Enjoy the finest collection of wines at the pool bar. You can also enjoy a fruit punch and cocktail for that romantic moment with your spouse/partner.
• Main bar: For entertainment the main bar lounge offers a variety of live music and barbecues on a regular basis. It is the perfect place to relax after a tough day.
• Swimming pools - The swimming pool and sun-deck will offer you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Gym - The Gym offers you state-of-the-art equipment including weights along with treadmills and lifecycles.
There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
Other activities include:
• Children's animation programme • Nature trails • Entry to Butterfly Centre • Participate in Sea Turtle Programme • Camel rides on the beach • Glass-bottom boat rides • Snorkelling • Ping pong, tennis, volley ball, pedalos, wind-surfing, yachting, coconut-picking and archery • Kite surfing, wind-surfing and diving • Giriama dancing • Interactive trips to local villages and local schools • Educational evening talks • Board games and books on Africa and wildlife.
• Spa: The spa facilities feature treatment rooms with hot showers, steam bath, sauna, restrooms, changing rooms and treatment rooms. They are designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Mombasa.
Business & Conferencing:
Conferencing and meeting rooms are available in beautiful quiet surroundings.
• PA system, table microphones, cordless microphones, TV/Video/DVD, LCD projector/screen, podium, white boards/flip charts and markers
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Delegate pads, pens/pencils and 1-litre mineral water
• Modern, modular events furniture, which can be tailored to your specifications
• Business support (secretarial services, photo-copying, Wi-Fi and a full range of global communications)
• Registration staff and conference organization support
• Floral services
• 24-hour generator back-up
• Travel desk for onward bookings or local safaris
• Concierge services
• Limousine and taxi services
• ‘Meet and greet' services
• A wide range of CEO suites
• Extensive secure parking
• Health Club and Spa for your delegates
• Team-building programmes.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
Weddings & Honeymoons are special Events. Celebrate one of your life’s most important milestones, your wedding by the sea. You can take your vows on the beach, the artificial rooftop beach. All formalities; from registrar to certificate, cake to champagne will be arranged. We ensure that on the big day, we take the strain, leaving you to enjoy one of the happiest days of your lives. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, themed dinners, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
Windsurfing: This is a water sport. Take classes if you are a beginner (at a charge) or if you are experienced, take out one of the Windsurfs and sail across the Indian Ocean.
Fun sailboats: This is also a water sport. Take a quick lesson and learn to maneuver one of these fun sailboats, single or double occupancy. Take the boat out sailing in front of the beach hotel
Adventurer's club: This is Adventurers' Club. The Voyager Beach Resort invites you and your children to join the Adventurers’ club and animation team for a holiday full of fun activities.
Deep Sea Diving This is diving activity. Discover the secrets of the deep sea. The warm tropical waters of the Indian Ocean are home to a stunning array of coral gardens and reef.
Note: All animation activities start from 10:30am to 5pm and are 'All-Inclusive'. Exception: 3.00pm excursions outside the resort.
Mombasa town - is known for its African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool.
If you are looking for clothing and electronics, Mombasa boasts a number of excellent, modern shopping centres, malls, supermarkets and department stores such as: Nakumatt supermarkets, Tuskys, Naivas and Uchumi supermarkets among many more. Excellent eateries such as KFC, Galitos, Tenessee chicken, Chinese and Indian restaurants are plenty within the many shopping malls around the city.
Family day trips/excursions - to keep families entertained you can take day trips to: • Haller Nature Park • visits to snake farms and ‘Wild Waters' water park • visit ‘Ngomongo' Cultural Village, Mombasa Marine Park, Shimba Hills National Park, Gedi Ruins, 17th century Portuguese fort Jesus and Mombasa Old Town.
Check-in : 24 hrs Check-out : 24 hrs
Cancellation / Prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
About the property:
o Wheelchair access.
Things to do: o Pool o Restaurant o Bar/Lounge o Spa o Tennis Court.
Airport transfers from Moi International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.