"Please note field marked * is required"
Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa:
offers guests the most relaxing and comfortable stay in tastefully furnished rooms and suites that offer spectacular ocean, pool and garden views.
Room types include:
• 2 Presidential Suites - These are extremely spacious and well decorated. They are located in a serene, secluded spot, overlooking the palms pool.
• 66 Palm rooms - They are located in the 'rooms blocks' around the picturesque palms pool. They are large spacious rooms with high ceilings and ensuite bathrooms. They are done in warm colours giving them very inviting appearance.
• 3 Studio Suites - These are located on the ground floor, 1st and 2nd floors. Each of them has a double bed and a sofa-bed. A baby cot can be added on request.
• 3 Executive Suites - These are expansive one bedroom suites on ground floor with spacious lounges and bedrooms.
• Premier sea front rooms - They have unimpeded view of the expansive tropical waters of the Indian Ocean. Each room has comfortable deck chairs on the balcony.
• Standard rooms - They have garden and pool view depending on the wing. They are comfortable with details that will make your stay pleasurable.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
There are four food outlets:
1. Pavilions Restaurants: The Pavilions I & II restaurants are the main dining restaurants that serve exceptional buffet style cuisines at breakfast, lunch and dinner for guest on all meal plans. Cuisine options include indigenous African, continental, Asian, Arabic and Mediterranean dishes with 14 themed dinners.
2. Lido Seafood Grill: It is a Chaine des Rotisseurs certified fine dining al-fresco restaurant .
3. Minazi Cafe: The restaurant has a special menu for children with a children’s buffet for early dinner .
4. Outdoor Catering: The outdoor catering product dubbed "Kitchens of Sarova” specializes in Corporate Hospitality. The mobile service caters for all types of events such as wedding reception, birthday parties and christmas parties in any location.
• Children's meals: They are generous buffet-styled. Baby-friendly food and high-chairs can be provided. Early children's meals are available at Minazi cafe.
• Breakfast on the beach: A dedicated steward will serve fresh orange juice and sparkling wine, followed by a choice from full English breakfast.
Cocos Beach Bar: With breathtaking ocean views and outstanding entertainment, Cocos is the perfect place to unwind after a hectic day. It offers snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
• Swimming pools - The swimming pool and sun-deck will offer you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Health Club - It offers a range of state-of-the-art exercise equipment including cross trainers, exercise cycles, free weights, multi gym, rowing machines and treadmills, free of charge to guests. There is an instructor on duty all the time to assist with your workout. Children below 18yrs are not allowed to use the gym.
• Learn Zumba - Zumba and contemporary African dance take place daily except Saturday from 5:00pm - 5:30pm at the beach lawns. Guests wishing to keep fit can also join the daily morning jogging program that takes place either on the beach or around the hotel grounds starting 6:30am – 7:15am daily.
There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
Other activities include:
• Children's animation programme • Nature trails • Entry to Butterfly Centre • Participate in Sea Turtle Programme • Camel rides on the beach • Glass-bottom boat rides • Snorkelling • Ping pong, tennis, volley ball, pedalos, wind-surfing, yachting, coconut-picking and archery • Kite surfing, wind-surfing and diving • Giriama dancing • Interactive trips to local villages and local schools • Educational evening talks • Board games and books on Africa and wildlife.
• Spa: The spa facilities feature treatment rooms with hot showers, steam bath, sauna, restrooms, changing rooms and treatment rooms. They are designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Mombasa.
Business & Conferencing:
Conferencing and meeting rooms are available in beautiful quiet surroundings.
• PA system, table microphones, cordless microphones, TV/Video/DVD, LCD projector/screen, podium, white boards/flip charts and markers
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• Delegate pads, pens/pencils and 1-litre mineral water
• Modern, modular events furniture, which can be tailored to your specifications
• Business support (secretarial services, photo-copying, Wi-Fi and a full range of global communications)
• Registration staff and conference organization support
• Floral services
• 24-hour generator back-up
• Travel desk for onward bookings or local safaris
• Concierge services
• Limousine and taxi services
• ‘Meet and greet' services
• A wide range of CEO suites
• Extensive secure parking
• Health Club and Spa for your delegates
• Team-building programmes.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
Weddings & Honeymoons are special Events. Celebrate one of your life’s most important milestones, your wedding by the sea. You can take your vows on the beach, the artificial rooftop beach. All formalities; from registrar to certificate, cake to champagne will be arranged. We ensure that on the big day, we take the strain, leaving you to enjoy one of the happiest days of your lives. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, themed dinners, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
Windsurfing: This is a water sport. Take classes if you are a beginner (at a charge) or if you are experienced, take out one of the Windsurfs and sail across the Indian Ocean.
Fun sailboats: This is also a water sport. Take a quick lesson and learn to maneuver one of these fun sailboats, single or double occupancy. Take the boat out sailing in front of the beach hotel
Adventurer's club: This is Adventurers' Club. The Voyager Beach Resort invites you and your children to join the Adventurers’ club and animation team for a holiday full of fun activities.
Deep Sea Diving This is diving activity. Discover the secrets of the deep sea. The warm tropical waters of the Indian Ocean are home to a stunning array of coral gardens and reef.
Note: All animation activities start from 10:30am to 5pm and are 'All-Inclusive'. Exception: 3.00pm excursions outside the resort.
Mombasa town - is known for its African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool.
If you are looking for clothing and electronics, Mombasa boasts a number of excellent, modern shopping centres, malls, supermarkets and department stores such as: Nakumatt supermarkets, Tuskys, Naivas and Uchumi supermarkets among many more. Excellent eateries such as KFC, Galitos, Tenessee chicken, Chinese and Indian restaurants are plenty within the many shopping malls around the city.
Family day trips/excursions - to keep families entertained you can take day trips to: • Haller Nature Park • visits to snake farms and ‘Wild Waters' water park • visit ‘Ngomongo' Cultural Village, Mombasa Marine Park, Shimba Hills National Park, Gedi Ruins, 17th century Portuguese fort Jesus and Mombasa Old Town.
Check-in : 24 hrs Check-out : 24 hrs
Cancellation / Prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
About the property:
o Wheelchair access.
Things to do: o Pool o Restaurant o Bar/Lounge o Spa o Tennis Court.
Airport transfers from Moi International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.