"Please note field marked * is required"
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel is an upscale beachfront hotel that overlooks Msasani Bay and is only 4-minutes walk from boats to Bongoyo Island and 2 kms from Coco Beach. Amenities include a fitness centre, an outdoor pool and conference rooms. The hotel offers spacious, air-conditioned guest rooms in the following categories:
They comprise modern décor, walk-in shower, king-sized bed, 36-inch HDTV, complimentary WiFi and mini-fridge. This room sleeps 2 adults.
Relax in comfort with modern décor and comfortable amenities in this twin guest room. They comprise modern décor, walk-in shower, twin-sized beds, 36-inch HDTV, complimentary WiFi and mini-fridge. This room sleeps 2 adults.
They comprise Terrace, walk-in shower, king-sized bed, 36-inch HDTV, complimentary WiFi and mini-fridge. Choose this twin guest room superior and enjoy beautiful views from the private terrace. Take a seat at the work desk and catch up on business projects. If traveling with a buddy: Ask for an adjoining room to keep your spaces connected.
✓ Safety Deposit Boxes
✓ Babysitting services,
✓ Laundry / Dry Cleaning
✓ 24hrs Room Service
✓ Storage room
✓ Daily Newspaper
Beds: Guests of the hotel may request a crib/cot (infant beds) for FREE!.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
• Available are 3 on-site restaurants. At Double Tree by Hilton Hotel guests can choose to dine in the indoor restaurants and bars or outdoors with dining options that can appeal to all tastes and preferences.
• They offer local Tanzanian dishes fused with International and traditional African tastes. Indoors: you will find authentic Italian dishes enjoyed under a candlelit dinner and choosen from pizza or pasta served with delicious Italian sauces. Outdoors: Choose from delicious cakes, pastries and snacks as well as a variety of teas and coffees. Sandwiches, salads and grilled fish and meats can also be found in our outdoor kitchens. Don't miss the Tanzanian BBQ night, where specialties like Nyama Choma or meats marinated in local spices are served.
• The bar offers a cool atmospehere to relax after a busy day. With sweeping views of the ocean, the bar lounge is the perfect place to come to after work. There is a cool breeze. Come for drinks or simply for a relaxed evening out with a friend or partner.
• Outdoor swimming pool - The outdoor pool is located in the garden and has amazing view of the sea front. The surroundeding green gardens and the towering hotel on the background offer the visitor a serene atmosphere for total relaxation.
• Gym - The hotel gym is accessible to all guests including running, synchro, step, rowing and cycling machines as well as free weights. Double Tree by Hilton Hotel gymnasium also offers aerobics and yoga classes.
There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
Other activities include:
- Table tennis.
Spa: It offers services which include massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. The spa facilities include a steam bath and a sauna. The spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Dar es salaam.
Business & Conferencing:
• There are 7 meeting rooms and conference venues available at Double tree by Hilton where delegates will enjoy professional and efficient conference facilities in Dar es Salaam. Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in Dar es Salaam offers a convenient conference and meeting room surprises. The hotel offers airport transfer and taxi services. The conferencing facilities are perfectly designed to meet different meetings requirements.
Conferencing includes: • Audio-visual equipment and secretarial assistance available • Photocopying, fax, telephone, and stationery offered • Personalised conference coordinator • Business centre and WI-FI • Event facilities • Free Parking • Airport Pickup • Car Hire.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
• Weddings are special. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...)
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
- Spend a day on the beach. Go snorkeling, fishing and diving. Tee off at the Gymkhana Golf Course, only three miles away from the hotel. Take a 20-minute flight to Mikumi Wildlife Reserve. Visit the Dar es Salaam Yacht Club and go sailing. Visit the Slipway Arts and Crafts Center only two minutes away from the hotel. This popular recreation area offers bookshops, open-air restaurants and pubs. Be sure to visit the Village Museum, Sea Cliff Village and Shoppers Plaza.
• Shopping - Dar es Salaam is known as one of the best place in East Africa for buying African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool.
• Zoo & Museum - Guests can have a day out at the zoo and museum.
• Bongoyo and Mbudya Islands - Guests can enjoy a boat ride to Bongoyo and Mbudya Islands. Boat services run back and forth between the islands daily.
• Botanical Gardens - The hotel is a convenient base from which guests can have a day out at the
• Tanzania’s game reserves - The hotel serves as a convenient base from which to discover Tanzania’s game reserves. The game parks have a large number of buffalo, hippo, crocodile, wild dog, lion, leopard, impala, antelope and lots more.
• Beach lovers - For beach lovers the hotel is located on the beautiful Dar es salaam bay, with its pristine, powdery white sand and crystal clear waters. Here guest can enjoy sun and sand.
• The Slipway Craft Market - It is also nearby and has a number of stalls and shops selling local crafts, artwork, carvings, materials and trinkets.
Cancellation / Prepayment:
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
• 24hr Electricity.
• Guarded Complex.
• Security Guard.
Airport transfers from Julius Nyerere International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.