"Please note field marked * is required"
Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti is located in central Serengeti in Serengeti National Park, Tanzania. It features 2 animal watering holes ensuring there is an abundance of wild animals in the vicinity. Guests can dine in style in the following eateries: Kulas Restaurant, Boma Grill, Maji Bar and Terrace and Special Dining Experiences. The dramatic circular firepit lit in the evening sets a romantic evening atmosphere while you gaze at African skies. The lodge offers 77 guest rooms categorised as follows :
- 60 Standard guest rooms ✓ Savannah Room Water Hole King Bed ✓ Savannah Room King Bed ✓ Savannah Room Two Twin Beds ✓ Savannah Room Water Hole Two Twin Beds ✓ Horizon Room Water Hole View Two Twin Beds ✓ Horizon Room Water Hole View King Bed ✓ Horizon Room King Bed ✓ Horizon Room Two Twin Beds.
- 12 suites ✓ Terrace Suite Water Hole View King Bed ✓ Terrace Suite King Bed.
- 5 villas ✓ One-Bedroom Villa ✓ Two-Bedroom Villa ✓ Presidential Three Bedroom Villa two kings.
✓ Down pillows
✓ Hypoallergenic pillows available on request
✓ Comfortable bathrobes
✓ Twice-daily housekeeping service
✓ Make-up mirror and separate vanity space
✓ Iron and ironing board upon request
✓ Blackout drapes
✓ Air conditioning
✓ Hair dryer
✓ Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary
✓ Refrigerated private bar
✓ Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
✓ Outdoor space
✓ Flat-screen televisions
✓ Sofa, dining table and two chairs (dining table in villas only)
✓ Tea/coffee maker
✓ In-room safe suitable for a laptop computer.
They all feature contemporary African décor and four-poster beds with mosquito netting. Guests can unwind outdoors on the furnished sundecks which are ideal spots to gaze across the Serengeti plains and view wildlife in its natural habitat. For families the villas provide the comforts of home away from home.
Restaurants are open on varying days to offer every guest the opportunity to experience and enjoy the unique dining venues. A dining guide is provided upon arrival at the Lodge.
• Kula’s Restaurant - It features international and african dishes. The restaurant offers buffet dining and live cooking inside the restaurant.
• Maji Bar and Terrace - It offers indoor/outdoor dining with delicious emphasis on simple fresh organic salads, African tapas platters, burgers, pizzas and sandwiches. It overlooks the watering hole and offers an informal and relaxing atmosphere.
• Boma Grill - It blends traditional and contemporary culinary approaches. It has a unique circular seating plan around an open firepit. Savour grilled menu items feature the very best ingredients sourced from the African continent.
• Wine cellar - Learn more about the world of wine, particularly South African varieties, with a tasting session at the Wine Cellar.
• Bar - Relax at the bar with a soft drink, beer or perhaps a nice glass of wine from South Africa. The bar lounge is the perfect place to come to after a safari. Come for drinks or simply for a relaxed evening out with your family, partner or friend.
• Swimming pool - Take a dip in the pool perfect for cooling off after a long hot dusty day of game drives. It has the added bonus of uninterrupted views of the savannah below. Enjoy the comfortable pool beds and daily fresh towels at the pool. The sun-deck will offer you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Gym - The hotel gym is accessible to all guests including running, synchro, step, rowing and cycling machines as well as free weights.
There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
Other activities include:
- Walking safaris.
- Balloon safaris.
• Spa - There are 6 free-standing treatment pavilions, all large enough for couples. Treatments include - ✓ Signature Treatments ✓ Massages ✓ Body Treatments ✓ Facial Treatments ✓ Nail Services ✓ Yoga After a long day hot and dusty game drive, go to any of the Spa to rehydrate, restore and re-energize. You can select from a menu of Serengeti-inspired skincare and massage treatments, tapping the benefits of local plants, minerals and healing rituals. Some pavilions include outdoor bathtubs. The changing rooms feature steam showers to enhance your sense of tranquillity. Treatments are also available in the privacy of your guest room or suite. The spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Serengeti.
• Meet “THE BIG FIVE” - Learn about the five most popular animals to search for while on your African safari: the lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhinoceros.
• What I learned on Safari - Globetrotter Leah Walker shares what it was like to walk in the footsteps of lions, zebras and elephants during her adventure in the Serengeti.
• Take a Serengeti Game Drive - Get up close and personal with lions, elephants, zebras, buffaloes, crocodiles and more. Safaris offer a once-in-a-lifetime excursion in the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world.
• Visit Ngorongoro Crater - Ngorongoro is often described as one of the wonders of the world. It boasts the world's largest intact volcanic caldera (a cauldron-like feature formed by the collapse of land after a volcanic eruption). Book a guided tour to explore this incredible area and its wildlife, which includes the rare black rhino.
• Wildebeest migration game drive - When the smell of rain reaches the pregnant cows they head south to the short grass plains where the new green shoots emerging up through the mineral-rich volcanic soil, provide essential nutrition for the unborn calves, usually born in the month of February in the far south. After the birthing season and at the end of the long rains of April and May, the animals return north, passing through the western corridor on their way back across the border and the Mara River into Kenya.
• Balloon safari: An early morning balloon safari provided before breakfast gives you more chance to explore this game park. Wildebeests and the scenery from a birds eye view is breathtaking
(Note – Hot air balloon is an excursion booked separately. It is advisable that you book it early to avoid disappointment.)
• Walking Safaris include nature trails along the rocky terrain and the Serengeti plains. You will discover the abundant plant life, birds, reptiles and insects of this area.
Levies: Rates do not include Tanzania Development Levy which currently stands at US$ 1.5 per person per day including children.
Cancellation / Prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Payments: Bookings and reservations must be confirmed 90 days prior to your arrival date at the Lodge. Bookings not secured by the appropriate payment will be released.
Children and extra beds
NOT allowed! Child under 2 years.
Children above 2-10 years: Extra beds are allowed in those large rooms.
Children above 10 years: Full adult rate.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Check-in/check-out: Check-in - 14:00 hrs. Check-out - 11:00 hrs.
Day rooms are available from 11:00 – 18:00 hrs at 90% of room rate.
Groups: When booking more than 10 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
• Guarded Complex.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Daily Cleaning Service.
• Airport Shuttle (additional charge).
• Packed lunches.
• Ironing Service (additional charge).
• Laundry (additional charge).
• Child Services (Only above 2 years allowed).
Airport transfers are available at an additional charge. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.