"Please note field marked * is required"
Golden Tulip Dar City Center Hotel is located in the centre of dar es salaam Jamhur street and offers a 24-hour reception, fitness centre and on-site business centre. The hotel is located in a 21 storey modern building offering 36 superior rooms, 12 deluxe rooms, 4 junior suites, and 4 family suites. The hotel offers magnificent views of the sea, harbour and city.
Superior rooms offer an optimum comfort with a complete range of services & amenities. They provide a space conducive both to work and relaxation.
They have a panoramic lift dedicated to only resident guests. Deluxe Room 16th floor have access to the hotel Gym on a complimentary basis, Panoramic window, 40-inch flat-screen TV with international TV channels and HDMI, VGA, USA connectivity. They are completely sound proof rooms with state-of-the-art music system
Junior suites offer the edge of comfort with a well-appointed bedroom and a separated lounge aside. They have Free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facility and Access to the hotel Gym on a complimentary basis amomg other facilities.
The impressive family suites have a homely atmosphere. Enjoy 93 square metres of privacy. A master bedroom, two additional bedrooms, a lounge, a TV area and a fully appointed kitchen will provide you with the relaxation and home-feel one would need after a busy day at work. These rooms have free Wi-Fi and 24 hour room service amomg many more facilities.
✓ Free Wi-Fi ✓ 24 hour room service ✓ Access to the hotel Gym on a complimentary basis ✓ Safe ✓ Ironing facilities ✓ 40-inch flat- screen TV with international TV channel ✓ HDMI, VGA, and USA connectivity with TV screen. ✓ Air conditioning ✓ Completely sound proof rooms ✓ Full length mirror ✓ Ergonomic desk and chair ✓ Blackout curtains ✓ Fully appointed kitchen (oven, microwave, high chair, tea / coffee maker, dishwasher sink, stovetop, kitchenware, Fridge) ✓ State-of-the-art music system ✓ Parking facility (free)
You will feel that you are staying in a homely environment away from home if you book Golden Tulip Dar city centre hotel in Dar es Salaam.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
You can start your day with a continental breakfast followed by an innovative dinner order grilled to order when you come back in the evening. If you choose stay indoors all day then dining options are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You will find menus with an international theme available.
• Citrus restaurant - is placed on the 20th floor and can fit up to 20 guests maximum. The restaurant is dedicated for guests that are "on the go".
• Fire Restaurant – It is open for: Breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner with an ambiance that is family friendly, modern and romantic.
Cuisine include: ✓ African ✓ Indian ✓ Seafood ✓ Local ✓ International ✓ Grill/BBQ.
Dietary options are: ✓ Halal ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-free ✓ Dairy-free.
• The bar offers a cool atmospehere to relax after a busy day. With sweeping views of the ocean, the bar lounge is the perfect place to come to after work. There is a cool breeze. Come for drinks or simply for a relaxed evening out with a friend or partner.
• Gym - The hotel's gym offers state-of-the-art equipment to keep you fit and on track during your stay. The gym is accessible to all guests including running, synchro, step, rowing and cycling machines as well as free weights. Hotel's gymnasium also offers aerobics and yoga classes.
There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
Other activities include:
- Table tennis.
Spa: All the spa attendants are well practiced at caring for ‘weary’ travellers and will soon have you in the mood to enjoy. Unwind with a soothing massage or body treatment at the The Spa. It offers services which include massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. The spa facilities include a steam bath and a sauna. The spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Dar es salaam.
Business & Conferencing:
As a bustling centre of commerce, Dar es Salaam is an ideal place for conferences and meetings in many industries. Rooms can be configured in a number of different set-ups, whether you prefer a theatre, reception, or U-shaped layout. All rooms come fully equipped with office supplies, desks, and audio-visual equipment. Free Wi-Fi access is also included.
• Board room 1 : The hotel offers 7 versatile meeting rooms, adaptable to any of your needs and can accommodate between 15 to 165 delegates. They are fully equipped with the latest technologies that include HDSL wireless and cabled lines, all format audio-visual projectors and screens, PA systems, microphones and video conferencing facilities. The hotel offers airport transfer and taxi services.
Facilities include: ✓ Audio-visual equipment ✓ Photocopying, fax, telephone, and stationery ✓ WI-FI ✓ Event facilities ✓ Free Parking ✓ Airport Pickup ✓ Car Hire.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
• Weddings are special. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...)
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
- Visit: ✓ National Museum of Tanzania and ✓ The Tanzanite Museum or spend a day on the beach. Go snorkeling, fishing and diving. Tee off at the Gymkhana Golf course or take a 20-minute flight to Mikumi Wildlife Reserve. Guests can visit the Dar es Salaam Yacht Club and go sailing or visit the Slipway Arts and Crafts Center. Popular recreation area offers bookshops, open-air restaurants and pubs. Be sure to visit the Village Museum, Sea Cliff Village and Shoppers Plaza.
• Shopping - Dar es Salaam is known as one of the best place in East Africa for buying African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool.
• Zoo & Museum - Guests can have a day out at the zoo and museum.
• Bongoyo and Mbudya Islands - Guests can enjoy a boat ride to Bongoyo and Mbudya Islands. Boat services run back and forth between the islands daily.
• Botanical Gardens - The hotel is a convenient base from which guests can have a day out at the
• Tanzania’s game reserves - The hotel serves as a convenient base from which to discover Tanzania’s game reserves. The game parks have a large number of buffalo, hippo, crocodile, wild dog, lion, leopard, impala, antelope and lots more.
• Beach lovers - For beach lovers the hotel is located on the beautiful Dar es salaam bay, with its pristine, powdery white sand and crystal clear waters. Here guest can enjoy sun and sand.
• The Slipway Craft Market - It is also nearby and has a number of stalls and shops selling local crafts, artwork, carvings, materials and trinkets.
• Themes: ✓ Art & Culture, ✓ Beauty & Wellness, ✓ City & Entertainment, ✓ Family & Fun, ✓ Festivity & Celebration, ✓ Gastronomy & Dining, ✓ Romance & Honeymoon, ✓ Safaris & Tours, ✓ Sport & Adventure.
Cancellation / Prepayment:
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
• Check-in Time: 2:00 p.m.
• Check-out Time: 10:00 a.m.
• 24hr Electricity.
• Guarded Complex.
• Security Guard.
Airport transfers from Julius Nyerere International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.