"Please note field marked * is required"
Hyatt Regency hotel overlooks Dar es Salaam harbour and the Indian Ocean. It is a 5-Star hotel offering elegant furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and posh rooms that have en suite bathrooms with free-standing tubs. The 180 rooms & suites offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screens, iPod docks, minibars and desks. Upgraded rooms have ocean views, and suites add living rooms and private lounge access. Guest rooms are categorised as follows:
These club rooms measure 31 sq-m and are located on the 6th-floor. These rooms have regency club access to a private lounge serving continental breakfast, evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. The bathrooms includes abundant natural light, stand-alone tub and rain shower. Amenities include: a 32-inch satellite TV and wireless high-speed internet among many more high end features.
It presents a warm blend of African and European decor with one king size bed. The room offers good city views of Dar es Salaam.
Relax in comfort with modern décor and comfortable amenities in this club twin guest room. The room offers good city views of Dar es Salaam.
The rooms offers good views of the ocean in addition to a king size bed.
The rooms offers good views of the ocean in addition to a twin bed.
These are deluxe rooms that offer a warm blend of African and European decor. They measure 31 sq-m and fitted with one one king size bed. They have great views of Dar es Salaam harbor and the Indian Ocean beyond.
These are either king or twin with the following ammenities: ✓ Floor-to-ceiling windows ✓ Living/Sitting Area ✓ Enhanced work desk lighting ✓ Work desk ✓ Robes ✓ Hairdryer ✓ Standalone bathtub and rain shower ✓ 24-hour room service ✓ Minibar ✓ Tea and coffee making facilities ✓ Cable/satellite TV channels ✓ Analog alarm clock ✓ 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV ✓ Dual line phones ✓ Voicemail ✓ High-speed wired and wireless Internet access ✓ Individual heat control ✓ Individual air conditioning control ✓ 24-hour concierge ✓ In-room safe ✓ Morning newspaper upon request ✓ iPod docking station ✓ Maximum guests per room: 2
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
Dining options offer a range of delicious international cuisines including Asian, Indian, Italian and Swahili. Dining places include: The Palm, Oriental and the Flame Tree Lounge.
• The Palm: Enjoy a wide selection of Swahili and international cuisine in one of the best restaurants in Dar es Salaam.
• Oriental: Feast on a wide selection of delicious Asian dishes.
• Flame Tree Lounge: It is a central meeting point in Dar es Salaam.
• Citrus: It is a poolside bar.
• Rouge: Is Dar es Salaam’s trendiest nightclub. The Rouge attracts an international clientele.
• Indulge in a world of flavour: Experience authentic Thai cuisine brought to you by the new resident Thai chef - Pharita.
• Level 8: It is Dar es Salaam’s only rooftop bar that offers 360 degree views of the harbor and the city skyline.
• The bar offers a cool atmospehere to relax after a busy day. With sweeping views of the ocean, the bar lounge is the perfect place to come to after work. There is a cool breeze. Come for drinks or simply for a relaxed evening out with a friend or partner.
• Outdoor swimming pool - The infinity pool deck is located in the garden and has amazing views of the sea front. The surroundeding green gardens and the towering hotel on the background offer the visitor a serene atmosphere for total relaxation.
• Gym - The hotel gym is accessible to all guests including running, synchro, step, rowing and cycling machines as well as free weights. Double Tree by Hilton Hotel gymnasium also offers aerobics and yoga classes.
There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
Other activities include:
- Table tennis.
Spa: Unwind with a soothing massage or body treatment at the The Spa. It offers services which include massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. The spa facilities include a steam bath and a sauna. The spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Dar es salaam.
Business & Conferencing:
• Hyatt Regency hotel offers a total of 10 meeting and conference rooms. The largest has a space of 450 sq m and the hotel's distance from the city centre is only 2.68 km. It is therefore a good choice for conferencing. The hotel offers airport transfer and taxi services. The conferencing facilities are perfectly designed to meet different meetings requirements.
Conferencing includes: ✓ Audio-visual equipment and secretarial assistance available ✓ Photocopying, fax, telephone, and stationery offered ✓ Personalised conference coordinator ✓ Business centre and WI-FI ✓ Event facilities ✓ Free Parking ✓ Airport Pickup ✓ Car Hire.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
• Weddings are special. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...)
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
- Visit: ✓ National Museum of Tanzania and ✓ The Tanzanite Museum or spend a day on the beach. Go snorkeling, fishing and diving. Tee off at the Gymkhana Golf course or take a 20-minute flight to Mikumi Wildlife Reserve. Guests can visit the Dar es Salaam Yacht Club and go sailing or visit the Slipway Arts and Crafts Center. Popular recreation area offers bookshops, open-air restaurants and pubs. Be sure to visit the Village Museum, Sea Cliff Village and Shoppers Plaza.
• Shopping - Dar es Salaam is known as one of the best place in East Africa for buying African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool.
• Zoo & Museum - Guests can have a day out at the zoo and museum.
• Bongoyo and Mbudya Islands - Guests can enjoy a boat ride to Bongoyo and Mbudya Islands. Boat services run back and forth between the islands daily.
• Botanical Gardens - The hotel is a convenient base from which guests can have a day out at the
• Tanzania’s game reserves - The hotel serves as a convenient base from which to discover Tanzania’s game reserves. The game parks have a large number of buffalo, hippo, crocodile, wild dog, lion, leopard, impala, antelope and lots more.
• Beach lovers - For beach lovers the hotel is located on the beautiful Dar es salaam bay, with its pristine, powdery white sand and crystal clear waters. Here guest can enjoy sun and sand.
• The Slipway Craft Market - It is also nearby and has a number of stalls and shops selling local crafts, artwork, carvings, materials and trinkets.
Cancellation / Prepayment:
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
• Check-in Time: 2:00 p.m.
• Check-out Time: 12:00 p.m.
• 24hr Electricity.
• Guarded Complex.
• Security Guard.
Airport transfers from Julius Nyerere International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.