"Please note field marked * is required"
Lake Duluti Lodge is a good choice hotel for tourist destinations in the Tanzanian northern circuit safaris. The lodge is located on a 35 acre coffee farm in Tengeru, Arusha in Tanzania. Lake Duluti is only 600m from the property. The lodge has been designed in a way that will make you feel like you are staying at home. It is an exclusive, exquisite and exceptional hotel. The restaurant serves the finest cuisine in Arusha exclusively tailored to suit guests desires. Guest rooms are ideal for the romantic couple. All chalets face the coffee farm and each has a private deck. The Lodge offers an exclusive honeymoon package including a luxury newly wed chalet, a variety of relaxing spa treatments, sparkling wine and a five course dinner on your private chalet deck.
The lodge offers 18 spacious African styled chalets with maximum privacy. They include:-
* Chalet Twin.
* Chalet King.
* Honeymoon Chalet.
* Presidential accommodation.
✓ Satellite flat-screen TV ✓ Terrace and/or balcony ✓ Private bathroom ✓ Bathtub ✓ Bathrobes in each unit ✓ Bed linen. ✓ Air conditions (AC) ✓ Internet connection, ✓ Direct dial phone facilities ✓ Safety deposit boxes ✓ Tea or coffee making facilities.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. Packed lunches are also available.
• Main Restaurant - The restaurant offers continental cuisine with a variety of tasty and delicious entrees. The restaurant prides itself in serving the finest cuisine exclusively tailored to suit guests desires.
• Poolside dining There is an all-day menu with a wide choice of international dishes.
• Bar - It offers a wide range of both local and international beverages and a wide range of exotic cocktails.
• Pool - Enjoy a cocktail at the poolside. Available is a range of drinks and snacks which are available all day.
• Swimming pool - Enjoy the comfortable pool beds and daily fresh towels at the outdoor pool. The sun-deck will offer you scenic views of the coffee gardens while giving you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Gym - The hotel gym is accessible to all guests including running, synchro, step, rowing and cycling machines as well as free weights.
There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
Other activities include:
Spa: It offers services which include massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. The spa facilities include a steam bath and a sauna. The spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Arusha.
Business & Conferencing:
• The hotel offers conference halls, board rooms and a business centre.
• The business centre is equipped with a range of office technology which include PCs with high-speed internet, printers, a photocopier and other services upon request.
Conferencing includes: ✓ Audio-visual equipment and secretarial assistance available ✓ Photocopying, fax, telephone, and stationery offered ✓ Personalised conference coordinator ✓ Business centre and WI-FI ✓ Event facilities ✓ Free Parking ✓ Airport Pickup ✓ Car Hire.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
• Weddings are special. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...)
• The pool garden is ideal for sundowners and cocktail parties
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
• Visiting Arusha landmarks - You can visit the old German boma, Uhuru monument, Arusha central market, Sakina supermarket, Njiro Complex, Sables square shopping village, Philips supermarket, Ngurdoto Museum, Ngurdoto Crater National Park and small Serengeti.
• Coffee tour - It is a three-hour guided tour that wends its way through villages. One of the local farmers will walk you through the process of growing, picking and drying the berries, before a tour of the factory where the coffee is ground and packaged as the delicious final Tanzanian product.
• Explore Lake Duluti - Go conoeing on Lake Duluti. It is a crater lake enclosed by plush slopes of forest. The lake offers good sites for picnics. You will have great views of Mt. Meru and Mt. Kilimanjaro at a distance. Guest can enjoy sundowners by the lake.
• Mountain biking - Guests can explore the surrounding coffee plantations on a mountain bike. It is 2 hr expedition on a bicycle that meanders through colourful village life and rural scenery zigzagging up to the hills of Mt. Meru before spiralling back. It is a good day out activity for both adults and children.
• Hike Mount Meru - It is Africa’s 5th highest mountain. Mountain climbers can hike Mt. Meru for fun which is less challenging compared to Mt. Kilimanjaro (The tallest in Africa).
• Visit the crater lakes of Arusha National Park The park is only a short drive away. It offers the perfect day out activities for families and business teams. There is abundant wildlife to see here and park visitors can not be disappointed.
• Guided nature walks / bird walks - You will explore the surrounding forests. They offer good sites for guided nature and bird walks. There are many bird species to see in Arusha.
• Tanzania’s game reserves - The hotel serves as a convenient base from which to discover Tanzania’s game reserves. The game parks northern circuit have a large number of buffalo, hippo, crocodile, wild dog, lion, leopard, impala, antelope and lots more.
• Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro - Climb the mighty snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania standing at 19,341 feet. Mt. Kilimanjaro is undoubtedly the mountain climbers paradise in Africa.
Cancellation / Prepayment:
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! Child under 2 years sharing a room with 1-2 adults.
Children above 3-11 years: 80% adult rate.
Children above 11 years: Full adult rate.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Check-in/check-out: Check-in - 12:00 noon. Check-out - 10:00 hrs.
Groups: When booking more than 8 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
• Shuttle and taxi services.
• Tours desk.
• Luggage storage facilities.
• Ample secure parking.
• Outdoor swimming pool.
• 24hr Electricity.
• Guarded Complex.
Airport transfers from Kilimanjaro International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.