"Please note field marked * is required"
• Neptune Ngorongoro Luxury lodge is a modern 5-Star luxury tourist hotel located on 50 acres of untouched Tanzanian African bush in the Ngorongoro crater volcanic slopes. The lodge offers a restaurant, a bar, spa and conference facilities. The Accacia restaurant offers healthy buffet options and à la carte for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with light and tasty Mediterranean cuisine fused with local dishes. The Zebar bar offers an ambience that is peaceful and calm where you can enjoy your favourite drink or cocktail in the evening.
The lodge offers 20 spacious private log cabins with fire places. Each luxury suite features a spacious viewing terrace and an open fireplace. It has a living room with a sofa and dining area. Couples in particular like this holiday location.
Suite facilities include:
✓ King Size canopy bed with fine linens ✓ Butler on call ✓ En- suite facilities with solar water heating ✓ Spacious bathroom ✓ Large shower ✓ Two hand wash basins ✓ Private WC ✓ Comfortable living room with armchairs, sofa bed and coffee table ✓ In-room safe ✓ free Wifi ✓ 24h reception ✓ towels ✓ television ✓ laundry service ✓ coffee & tea in room ✓ first aid kit.
• Accacia restaurant - It is the formal dining room that features an outdoor terrace. It offers healthy buffet options and à la carte menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner with light and tasty Mediterranean cuisine fused with local dishes. Majority of the meats are sourced from the surrounding communities while the fruits and dairy products come from hotel's own vegetable garden.
Meal times are arranged as follows:
Breakfast : from 07.30 to 10.00.
Lunch : from 12.30 to 14.30.
Dinner : from 19.30 to 21.30.
• Pool dining - Sample sandwiches, salads and grilled fish and meats or just sit back with a cocktail and enjoy the skyline view from this outdoor location. It is an ideal spot for romantic dining.
• Bush dinners - They are arranged at carefully selected spots in the surrounding forest. These are usually dedicated areas near the lodge and meals are served around campfires to give guests the truly African safari experience. The diner site will present tables, safari chairs, cocktails and hot meals where a range of meats, poultry, fish and vegetables are brought on-site. Supplements include soups, salads and puddings from the main restaurant.
• Sun-downer cocktails – These takes place in the evenings and are traditionally served around a campfire followed by a lamp-lit bush dinner. It is the concept of having drinks whilst watching the sun go down that dates back to the times of the great safaris of the 1920's.
• In room dining service - It is offered on reservation.
• Zebar Bar - Relax and enjoy your favourite drink or cocktail when reading one of the numerous safaris and Africa dedicated books available at the lodge. The traditionally decorated ambience offers a peaceful and calm atmosphere during the day and in the early evenings. The bar is open from 10.00 to 23.00.
• Earth & Rain Spa - It has 2 treatment rooms. It is an experience like no other. Choices of treatments are based on ancient African, Asian and European traditions designed to soothe the spirit, rejuvenate the body and enrich the mind. The spa offers services which include massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. The spa facilities include a steam bath and a sauna. The spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Ngorongoro Conservation area.
• Swimming pool - It is an outdoor pool with sun-deck and café service for you to enjoy hours of sunbathing.
Business & Conferencing:
Business Centre - It offers a series of interlinked meeting areas, private bars, scenic terraces and exclusive dining options. It is an ideal facility for working away with 24-hour business center services and computer stations.
Reception services include- ✓ Private check-in/check-out ✓ Luggage storage ✓ Ticket service ✓ Tour desk ✓ Currency exchange ✓ 24-hour front desk.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
Neptune Ngorongoro Luxury lodge offers special wedding packages suited for the celebration.
Wedding options include: ✓ Photography and videoing of your special day. ✓ Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party.
The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...)
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
• Hiking - There are hiking and biking trails on site for an exciting day out.
• Library - There is a library on site with thousands of books based on different subjects. Here you can find safari books on Tanzanian tourism, history of the Olduvai gorge and Ngorongoro crater. Take a little time to visit the library and discover some exciting study time.
• Crater forest game drives and guided nature walks - These activities take place daily and will take you into the crater forest reserve. Lunch is exciting and usually done on a carefully selected picnic site. Your tour guides are well versed with the area and will take you to landmarks of interest.
• Wildlife Safari - This area contains over 25,000 large animals including black rhinoceros, wildebeests, zebras, eland, Grant's and Thomson's gazelles. The crater has a known population of lions numbering over 60. Leopards, elephants, mountain reedbuck, buffalos, spotted hyenas, jackals and rare wild dogs are found higher up in the forests. The legendary annual wildebeest migration passes twice through Ngorongoro concervation area.
• Olduvai Gorge - It is the historic site know as "The Cradle of Mankind" where the world famous archeologist, Dr Leakey, discovered the remains of the early man. Olduvai Gorge is a canyon carved by water through the southern part of the Serengeti Plain. The gorge is about 50 km long and in some places 90 metres deep.
• Ngorongoro Conservation area - The main Ngorongoro crater is the world's sixth-largest unbroken caldera of volcanic eruptions. The crater is the flagship tourism feature of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The crater sinks to a depth of 610 metres, with a base area covering 260 square kilometres. Ngorongoro also has two other volcanic craters: Olmoti and Empakai famous for their stunning waterfalls and a deep lake with lush green walls. On the leeward side of the Ngorongoro highlands protrudes the iconic Oldonyo Lengai which is an active volcano that last erupted in 2007. It is Tanzania's third highest peak after Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru. Lunch is served in picnic style surrounded by natural wonders as well as the exceptional wildlife roaming freely.
• Visit Ngorongoro Crater - Ngorongoro is often described as one of the wonders of the world. Book a guided tour to explore this incredible area and its wildlife, which includes the rare black rhino.
• Take a Serengeti Game Drive - Get up close and personal with lions, elephants, zebras, buffaloes, crocodiles and more in the Serengeti plains. Safaris offer a once-in-a-lifetime excursion in the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world.
Levies: Rates do not include Tanzania Development Levy which currently stands at US$ 1.5 per person per day including children.
Cancellation / Prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Payments: Bookings and reservations must be confirmed 90 days prior to your arrival date at the Lodge. Bookings not secured by the appropriate payment will be released.
Children and extra beds
Free! Child under 2 years.
Children above 3-16 years: 90% adult rate.
All further older children are charged 95% adult rate per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Check-in/check-out: Check-in - 14:00 hrs. Check-out - 11:00 hrs.
Groups: When booking more than 10 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
• Guarded Complex.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Daily Cleaning Service.
• Airport Shuttle (additional charge).
• Packed lunches.
• Ironing Service (additional charge).
• Laundry (additional charge).
• Butler Services.
• Located on 'Great Wildebeest Migration route'.
Airport transfers are available at an additional charge. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.