"Please note field marked * is required"
Ramada Resort Dar Es Salaam offers modern amenities, a private beach at Jangwani beach with direct access to white sandy beaches and the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and stylish event venues. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness centre. This luxurious resort is the ideal destination for business and leisure travelers. The hotel offers deluxe type of accommodation classified as: Superior Rooms, Penthouse Suite, Executive Suites and Junior suites with private balconies, ocean & garden views.
• Superior Room - feature a plush King bed, crisp linens, bathrobes and slippers, flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, mini bars, private balconies, and sweeping views of the Indian Ocean or manicured gardens.
• Penthouse Suite - Enjoy complete relaxation in the Penthouse suite that features a plush King bed, connecting room option, crisp linens, bathrobes and slippers, flat-screen television with satellite channels, mini bar, private terrace with a whirlpool, and sweeping views of the Indian Ocean.
• Executive Suites - Business travelers can relax after a day of work in the Executive suites that feature a plush King bed, crisp linens, bathrobes and slippers, flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, mini bars, private balconies, and stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
• Junior Suite - Relax in the Junior Suite that features a plush King bed, crisp linens, bathrobes and slippers, flat-screen television with satellite channels, and mini bar.
✓ Air-conditioned ✓ This room is non-smoking ✓ Evening turndown service ✓ Newspaper delivered to room on request ✓ Hair dryer ✓ Slippers ✓ Desk, writing / work, electrical outlet ✓ TV features: remote control, 32in/81cm, and flat screen ✓ Premium movie channels ✓ Cable/satellite ✓ International cable/satellite ✓ CNN, ESPN, and HBO ✓ Parking facility (free)
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
The hotel offers 5 unique restaurants offering the best African and International cuisine.
• The Market - The chef delivers inventive dishes using fresh market produce, pulling on Asian, Oriental and African influences. Meal choices include: international cuisine, regional cuisine and live show kitchen.
• Living Lounge - Guests enjoy a choice of teas and coffees with a selection of closed finger sandwiches, biscuits, individual cakes and pastries. It is the perfect place to greet your friends and business associates.
• Africana Grill - It overlooks the Indian Ocean. It offers a la cart menu which features a choice of seafood, poultry, beef and lamb.
• Ocean's 171 - It is a chic hotel bar. Choose from a menu of premium wines, top shelf liquor, and a selection of International and local beers. The bar menu features delicious small plates and tapas style food.
• Sky Beach - It is a rooftop lounge. Sit down for spectacular views of the Indian Ocean and the starry skies while you enjoy a relaxing drink, live entertainment and fun with friends or family.
• Swimming pool - The hotel offers outdoor fresh-water free form swimming pools with comfortable pool beds and daily fresh towels. Children have their own dedicated pool to splash about. The sun-deck will offer you scenic views of the ocean while giving you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Gym - The hotel's gym offers state-of-the-art equipment to keep you fit and on track during your stay. The gym is accessible to all guests including running, synchro, step, rowing and cycling machines as well as free weights. Hotel's gymnasium also offers aerobics and yoga classes.
• Dar Es Salaam Gymkhana Club - It is an 18 hole golf course, 5,216 yards with par for course of 71. It has a clubhouse, golf shop, driving range and putting green. Spikes are allowed. There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
Other activities include:
- Table tennis.
• Spa: Facilities feature massage & beauty rooms, jacuzzis, treatment rooms with hot showers, steam bath, sauna, restrooms and changing rooms. The spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Dar es salaam.
Business & Conferencing:
The hotel features 7 meeting rooms, which can be arranged to accommodate 460 conference guests or 280 banquet guests.
• Services: ✓ Meeting facilities ✓ Banquet rooms ✓ Full-service catering ✓ Audio-visual equipment ✓ Event planning services ✓ Concierge desk ✓ Free Wi-Fi in public areas ✓ Business centre ✓ Free daily newspaper ✓ On-site dining ✓ Bar & lounge ✓ Express Check-in/check-out ✓ Dry cleaning services ✓ Limo/Town Car service ✓ Airport shuttle.
Flip charts, telephone, WiFi, & high speed internet services are available.
(Make enquiries if you wish to use this venue for your events.)
• Weddings are special. On offer are special wedding packages suited for the celebration. The packages includes: accommodation that fits the occassion, romantic dinners for two, breakfast-in-bed and more...)
(Contact us if you wish to use this venue for your weddings, anniversaries, engagements and those special days.)
✓ National Museum of Tanzania ✓ Coco Beach ✓ Mwenge Woodcarving Market ✓ Kivukoni Fish Market ✓ Bongoyo Island ✓ Slip Way Shopping Center ✓ Village Museum ✓ Kunduchi Wet 'N' Wild Water Park.
• A typical day out - Visit: National Museum of Tanzania and The Tanzanite Museum or spend a day on the beach. Go snorkeling, fishing and diving. Tee off at the Gymkhana Golf course or take a 20-minute flight to Mikumi Wildlife Reserve. Guests can visit the Dar es Salaam Yacht Club and go sailing or visit the Slipway Arts and Crafts Center. Popular recreation area offers bookshops, open-air restaurants and pubs. Be sure to visit the Village Museum, Sea Cliff Village and Shoppers Plaza.
• Shopping - Dar es Salaam is known as one of the best place in East Africa for buying African curios, souvenirs, traditional fabrics, beads, pottery, rugs, woven artifacts and wool.
• Zoo & Museum - Guests can have a day out at the zoo and museum.
• Bongoyo and Mbudya Islands - Guests can enjoy a boat ride to Bongoyo and Mbudya Islands. Boat services run back and forth between the islands daily.
• Botanical Gardens - The hotel is a convenient base from which guests can have a day out at the
• Tanzania’s game reserves - The hotel serves as a convenient base from which to discover Tanzania’s game reserves. The game parks have a large number of buffalo, hippo, crocodile, wild dog, lion, leopard, impala, antelope and lots more.
• Beach lovers - For beach lovers Dar es salaam has many pristine, powdery white sand and crystal clear waters. Guest can enjoy sun, sand and sea here.
• The Slipway Craft Market - It is also nearby and has a number of stalls and shops selling local crafts, artwork, carvings, materials and trinkets.
• Themes: ✓ Art & Culture, ✓ Beauty & Wellness, ✓ City & Entertainment, ✓ Family & Fun, ✓ Festivity & Celebration, ✓ Gastronomy & Dining, ✓ Romance & Honeymoon, ✓ Safaris & Tours, ✓ Sport & Adventure.
Cancellation / Prepayment:
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
Free! One child from 3 to 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Groups: When booking more than 9 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
• Check-in Time: 24-Hour Reception Desk
• Check-out Time: 24-Hour Reception Desk
• 24-Hour Room Service
• 24hr Electricity.
• Guarded Complex.
• Security Guard.
Airport transfers from Julius Nyerere International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.