"Please note field marked * is required"
Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa is set in 4 hectares of tropical gardens on Paje Beach on the East coast of Zanzibar in Tanzania. It is a 5-star posh resort with an intimate dinner on the beach, relax by the pool or stroll in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Other facilities include: spa treatments, sauna, hammam, restaurant, rooftop champagne bar, beach bar, lounge as well as kitesurfing and watersports center. Paje is well-known as one of the top kitesurfing spots in the world. The resort offers 11 spacious villas categorised as:
• Beachfront 1-bedroom villa - Each villa is located on a 1500sq. m. of private plot delimited by lush gardens and faces the seafront. The villa consists of 2 units connected by a garden with a terrace and private pool. It has a bathroom with rain shower as well as an outdoor bathtub.
• Family 2-bedroom villa - It offers privacy and space with a liveable area of 500 sq. meters. Interiors have been decorated with carefully selected antiques. The main part of the villa is a day area with a high-ceiling lounge and dining section. The second part is a resting area including bedrooms with king-size beds.
• Presidential 5-bedrom villa - It offers 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a large living room, a kitchen as well as a rooftop terrace with hot tub and a private pool. The lavish villa can host 10 adults.
• Deluxe room with shared pool - Guests have access to the lavish rooms while sharing common villa amenities such as villa entrance, lounge and kitchen, as well as resort amenities including the restaurant, spa and main pool.
• Deluxe room with hot tub - These rooms come with a Jacuzzi. The Villa where these rooms are located include a private rooftop terrace with hot tub as well as a large bathroom with bathtub.
Features: ✓ Swimming pool ✓ Outdoor shower ✓ Lush gardens ✓ TV on demand ✓ WI-FI ✓ A/C and ceiling fans ✓ Butler service ✓ Wide-screen televisions ✓ safes ✓ Latest door entry systems ✓ Telephone ✓ Hairdryer.
Note: Accommodation in this hotel can be BOOKED separately or with a Safari. (see safaris)
• Main restaurant - It offers a range of cuisine that creates a sense of relaxation. The attentive staff will ensure you receive a friendly and efficient service. Dining options include:
- Fusion of the East’ menu. It has a range of Indian cuisine.
- Continental menu. It contains a range of appetizing dishes.
- Authentic taste of Tanzania. It offers a fabulous choice of local dishes.
• Beach BBQ restaurant - It offers fresh grilled seafood, healthy organic salads and sides on the menu. It is open daily for lunch time.
• Poolside garden dining There is an All-day menu with a wide choice of international and continental dishes.
• The Bar & Lounge - It offers a cool atmospehere to relax after a busy day. The bar lounge has intricately carved panels and traditional furniture designed to appeal to the safari tourist. Here you will find a range of snacks, freshly-made juice, cocktails and beers.
• Outdoor swimming pools - The outdoor pools are private to each villa. There is also a main pool available. Enjoy the comfortable pool beds and daily fresh towels. The sun-deck will offer you scenic views of the Indian ocean while giving you hours of sunbathing pleasure.
• Gym - The hotel gym is accessible to all guests including running, synchro, step, rowing and cycling machines as well as free weights in the main building.
There is FREE ample parking for hotel guests.
Other activities include:
- Beach volleyball.
• Spa: It offers services which include massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. The spa facilities include a steam bath and a sauna. The spa is designed to meet your most discerning expectations while in Zanzibar.
• Kitesurf - The kite centre is the finest on the coast. The flat waters will impress advanced riders. Paje beach has year-round winds, calm shallow waters and idyllic sandy beaches. It is a well-known top kitesurfing spots in the world. Kitesurfing is a seasonal activity so you need to enquire before you travel if you must engage in this activity.
• Zanzibar tour - The island of Zanzibar, known locally as Ugunja is a beautiful and historically rich destination. It offers many attractions including colorful island adventures.
• Visit Tanzania’s game reserves - The hotel serves as a convenient base from which to discover Tanzania’s game reserves. The game parks northern circuit have a large number of buffalo, hippo, crocodile, wild dog, lion, leopard, impala, antelope and lots more. You can also choose to join the Tanzanian southern circuit from here.
• Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro - Climb the mighty snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania standing at 19,341 feet. Mt. Kilimanjaro is undoubtedly the mountain climbers paradise in Africa.
Other activities include: Snorkeling, fishing, island-hoping in a traditional boat, swimming in open waters with dolphins, spice tours and visiting stone town.
Cancellation / Prepayment:
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please indicate the dates of your stay and check with us the terms and conditions that apply to your requested room.
Children and extra beds
Free! Child under 3 years sharing a room with 1-2 adults.
Children above 4-11 years: 90% adult rate.
Children above 11 years: Full adult rate.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed and authorised.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately during your stay.
Check-in/check-out: Check-in - 14:00 hrs. Check-out - 12:00 noon.
Day rooms are available from 10:00 – 18:00 hrs at 75% of room rate.
Groups: When booking more than 9 rooms at once, different policies on accommodation and transport discounts may apply.
Accepted credit cards: American Express , Visa , Euro/Mastercard , Diners Club
We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to your arrival.
• 24hr Electricity.
• Guarded Complex.
• All buildings are non-smoking.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Plugs are european 220 V.
Airport transfers from Zanzibar International airport are available. Please let us know that we need to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Do not assume. Some clients do make their own private transport arrangements.